Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Waking up

We are building a house.
I wanted to document the construction and have sent several emails over the past month and a half to family members. I decided today that it would make more sense to blog about the construction. Since I already had established a blog spot (they changed the name since then), I decided to use the one I had.

I may put a few other pieces of my writing here as well. I mean, why not?

So the house construction is now the central point of the blog and it is not clear to me why the title "Looking out the Window" should be appropriate. I'll think about that.

I figured out how to change the posting dates for photos and descriptions of the construction progress, So I have post-dated some posts, starting on April 12th of 2016.

So I'm back on the blogging wagon and if you want to follow for the ride, WELCOME ABOARD!

No comments: