Today when I stopped by today, it didn't look like much was happening. A couple of pickup trucks parked in front was the only sign of work on the lot. Then I noticed a guy carrying two-by-fours on his shoulder and sliding them down into our basement through a window. He had to dig past another 4 inches of snow to find them.
I peered down the stair opening and could see and hear the work going on below.
One of the carpenters, Troy, agreed to carry my camera down the ladder to take pictures of the action there.
The shot below is to compare with the one I took yesterday when there was only an inch or two of snow on the floor. Jeff says they are working as fast as they can to get a roof overhead so they can shovel out for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment