This evening I agreed to present the family night lesson. It turned into a busy day, however, and I didn't get to even browse for a topic until after the dinner dishes were done. One of the things that made it a busy day was attending a funeral for my Great Aunt Vernetta in Pleasant Grove and I decided to base the lesson on some things that were said at the funeral along with an article in the current New Era magazine.
The final challenge was to keep a journal. I committed to spend a few minutes before going to bed in order to write some thing about the blessings of that day. This should help one express gratitude, to God and other people, and strengthen testimony of God's watchful care.
The thing is--I sat down pretty much focused on the disasters of the day.
The planned project of the day was to spend a few hours sorting papers that were accumulating on my desktop. I got all of about 8 minutes in -- enough time to fill the floor with three large boxes and make everything look like a whirlwind had swept through.
I found I had
No comments:
Post a Comment